Profile Info Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. It is GoodRishta's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://goodrishta.pk/
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- Provide our customer list, and the personal information contained therein, to third parties who may, in our estimation, offer products or services of interest to you.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe that you are breaching the GoodRishta Terms and Conditions or other policies, or if disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of GoodRishta, our customers, or others.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of GoodRishta’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by GoodRishta about our customers is among the assets transferred.
- With your consent.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the site.
We do not share your info marked as private with any other user. Rest assured our service is strictly confidential and discreet to use. No one can view your info that has been marked as private. We also allow you to block other users that you believe shouldn't message you on GoodRishta.
We don't share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
For upgradation to premium features we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other GoodRishta services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us here.
1. Clearly state your expectations to avoid misunderstanding.
2. Never send any money to another member.
3. Don’t share your password or access to your account with anyone.
4. You should be careful about any fraudulent mail/telephone calls.
5. Female members are specifically advised to involve their parents before any sort of contact.
6. We also strongly advise female members not to make their cell phones public to avoid spam calls.
7. Conduct a video call before actually visiting a family.
8. Don't hesitate to ask for images of National ID Card, educational degrees, visiting cards etc before actually visiting a candidate.
9. Please email us about any other member doing any fraudulent activity OR report their profiles.